CHocolate making 201 from bean to bar
$250 Per Person
Location: 7515 Harwood Ave. Wauwatosa Village.
Time: 1-5pm Please arrive 5 minutes early to get settled
In this 4 hour long class you will learn about what single origin chocolate is, the bean to bar process, natural ingredients Tabal uses, how to make how to make bean to bar chocolate, and receive a hands on experience making your own dark chocolate. You will take home chocolate bars and treats ($50 value) that you made.
Space is limited to 6 guests so be sure to book your class soon.
For more information contact Tabal at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-585-9996
**Class will be rescheduled if there are less than 3 participants**
- Hands on instruction in bean to bar chocolate making, tasting and learning about single origin ingredients
- Discussions about ingredient sourcing practices
- Tips and tricks to make your own bean to bar chocolate at home
- You will make chocolate bars and treats of your own to take home and enjoy or share with friends and build relationship.
- Vegan chocolate will be highlighted and made during this class.
Saturday June 23 (1-5pm)
Saturday July 21 (1-5pm)
Saturday August 25 (1-5pm)
Saturday September 22 (1-5pm)
MORE...New Class Dates Coming Soon!
(1:00 pm - 5:00 pm) - Please arrive 5 minutes early to get settled.